Go down
AlexGPlaylinc
RC
RC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2007-03-14

Looking to Hire Gamers Empty Looking to Hire Gamers

Wed 14 Mar 2007, 21:50
Hey guys, I’m Alex from the IUE5 Gaming Community.

First let me start off by apologizing for any spam perceived by this posting, I know it will be worth your time if you hear me out. Here is the situation: We are a gaming company in need of gamers and not some guy in a office cubicle who has never gamed before or has no online gaming background. We can't find these kinds of people on job boards!

I’d like you introduce you folks to http://www.playlinc.com a free service for gamers.

Looking to Hire Gamers Screen1 Looking to Hire Gamers Screen2

Playlinc is a gaming service partnered with companies such as AOL/AIM and Verizon. It was conceived by Supercomputer International, which America’s Army players may be familiar with for being the SOLE HONOR SERVER PROVIDER for years.

Now what can the service do for you?

Simply launch your game from Playlinc. Imagine playing 2142 or Counter Strike, and also being able to surf websites like your very own clan websites or control your own game servers! IM in-game with all AIM/ICQ buddies too

SURF WEBSITES INSIDE GAME WITH PLAYLINC

Looking to Hire Gamers Csssurfwebsm

IM INSIDE GAME With AIM BUDDIES

Looking to Hire Gamers Cssimsm

Play FPS games? Want to start your own FREE hosted server off high speed FIBER OPTIC datacenters? Do it in Playlinc for free in any US or European datacenters.

Host your own high speed, lag free game server in popular games like CS, CSS, BF2, BF2142 (ranked) etc… on us!

Like to start your own 32 player FREE Voice server? Do it in Playlinc.

PLUS MANY MORE SERVICES!

We are also hiring

The great thing about this job offer is that it sounds too good to be true, but is true!

Now onto the job: I will cite a personal example. I am happy to say, not only is the Playlinc service free, but the fact is that I did get hired as a Playlinc Ambassador. My hiring is a testament to this offer unlike many offers out there that are geared toward gamers i.e. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL. So if you’re interested in working for the gaming industry (part-time, from home). Please sign up here http://ambassadors.playlinc.com . For:

Community Support

Software Testers

Ambassadors

Pay is up to $10.00/Hr

If you play other games: Here is what you get for free, all the time. No catch, never pay a dime.

About Playlinc ™

Playlinc ™ is an all encompassing free gaming “no registration required" portal for PC and console gamers with services that include:

Free game server hosting: Host games through our free high speed servers located in our data centers on both coasts THROUGH A FIBER OPTIC CONNECTION. Example: Free CS, BF2, BF2142 Ranked servers! . Its all free! all the time! The speed and reliability of fiber optic dedicated servers without the cost.[/b]

Built in Free VOIP servers: Don’t pay for Ventrillo or Teamspeak VOIP servers ever again.

Game area network (GAN): GAN eliminates the “Achilles Heel” for LAN-based games that require all players to be in a localized setting. Turn your LAN based games into a multiplayer online game! A mod/map maker’s delight.

Buddy IM systems: Our convenient IM service is based on AIM or ICQ and it allows you to keep in touch with your gaming friends in and out of game!

Game Overlay (In game chat client): Triple Threat! The Game overlay service allows you to communicate through text or voice with all of your AIM or ICQ friends in and outside the game. But wait! It also lets you control your free voice servers (up to 32 players) and be able to surf websites right in the game! NO MORE ALT-TABBING!

Follow your buddies into games : This one click service drops you into the very game that your buddies are playing within, eliminating the hassle in finding their game server.

Prizes and giveaways: Enjoy a multitude of promotions and prize giveaways from our partners. Great contests like Verizon's promotion that gave away 50 Alienware computers in 50 days! Plus: Tournament's by recognized online gaming sites like the CPL, one which paid $100,000 to a single winner!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, the ball's in your court. [b]Download all of our free services at www.Playlinc.com[/b] Try it! Playlinc: Gamers helping gamers.
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3
Looking to Hire Gamers Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-11-03
http://www.dotd-stars.com

Looking to Hire Gamers Empty Re: Looking to Hire Gamers

Thu 15 Mar 2007, 16:11
Okay... O_o
parad0x