Go down
Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1
Evil and muhahahas Map [mapproject] - Page 2 Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-04

Evil and muhahahas Map [mapproject] - Page 2 Empty Re: Evil and muhahahas Map [mapproject]

Tue 20 Feb 2007, 12:12
uhm... well, can try it, but you know those squares are part of the render...

check:

http://images.google.de/images?svnum=10&hl=de&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Ade%3Aofficial&q=%22dawn+of+the+dead%22&btnG=Suche

-----------

no mails in posts, especially not the one of others. adress deleted. putting the hide tags around it doesnt protect from spiderbots ;)

btw, in case you overlooked it - is the map-name "End of all Hope" final now?
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3
Evil and muhahahas Map [mapproject] - Page 2 Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-11-03
http://www.dotd-stars.com

Evil and muhahahas Map [mapproject] - Page 2 Empty Re: Evil and muhahahas Map [mapproject]

Tue 20 Feb 2007, 14:32
i guess so, but we havent made a decition yet but i think so.
Muhahahahaaa
PVT
PVT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2007-01-20

Evil and muhahahas Map [mapproject] - Page 2 Empty a completely item map

Wed 21 Feb 2007, 09:15
hi

what about making a map only with items like shotgun, pistol, flamethrower and so an.
skills are only RUN, build barricade( with lumber and mana) mana is like power, like in jurassic park,
whole map you find items to combinate, like
shotgun+saw= sawed off shotgun Razz
uran+ammo= special ammo
chemi.+ ammo = spec ammo
fuel+ ? = flamethrower ,
pistol+pistol=dualpistols (double speed)
shotgun+shotgun=dual one
grandes+nails= xD
chemicals+handy+wood= satchels
rifle+laserpointer+ ...
uran+chemicals .......
how can i build a chainsaw?
1000 possibilties

Wuahahahahahahhahahaha
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3

Sun 25 Feb 2007, 22:32
Sounds good too me =)
but i think we should maybe just cut down a tree to and use a toolkit to get a barricade and houses, couse gold or wood will be used for shopping, and the otherone that isnt used i think we shall have like skillpoints so you can buy skills like in sulphire city.
hehe canary islands have internetcafes, hehe why shoulnt they?
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3

Tue 27 Feb 2007, 16:45
If we use a skillpoint system it will be more interesting to make your own "designed" character
gold will probably be used for shopping

ps: everyone feel free to come with ideas =)
Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1

Tue 27 Feb 2007, 18:02
to make it more realistic you probably could discard the gold-to-buy idea. i mean, there are survivors on an isolated island full of zombies. i think gold/money is the last thing they would need to survive. if there are people that have weapons for example, they probably need food, others need weapons or bullets. and everyone has something special to exchange... just an idea ^^
Asgard_Ragna
Asgard_Ragna
COL
COL
realm_3
Regist Date : 2006-01-20

Tue 27 Feb 2007, 20:18
Sunny_D wrote:to make it more realistic you probably could discard the gold-to-buy idea. i mean, there are survivors on an isolated island full of zombies. i think gold/money is the last thing they would need to survive. if there are people that have weapons for example, they probably need food, others need weapons or bullets. and everyone has something special to exchange... just an idea ^^

Ye I like that idea.
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3

Wed 28 Feb 2007, 20:20
I REALLY like it =)=)=)
Muhahahahaaa
PVT
PVT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2007-01-20

Evil and muhahahas Map [mapproject] - Page 2 Empty the ammo system

Sat 03 Mar 2007, 20:30
all ammo will be in the gun, maybe a max of shot to use differnent ammo...
to use a gun some mana(power) is needed.
the thing with the shops.... i think a survivor should lead the way, and he is also a shop. ofc we must protect him all the way.

my changes to the map : changed a lot of terrain, added swamp, added beach, added military base and the house behind the swamp.
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3

Sun 04 Mar 2007, 15:13
or we do like it is in s3 marines survival you need to have ammo in your inventory and when you change ur gun you become a new unit with same skills, hp, mana, level, xp, but diffrent damage and attackspeed and such. maybe ?_? and like you said before that there are 1000 and 1000 more possibilitys there will be LOADS of guns =) everyone can come with ideas
and for gold and wood we can do as they do in rural zombie onslught with material and fule/somthing that can be used by a craft menu or somthing.
if so can u do a craftmenu, you know like a button and when that button is pressed then you come to another menu like sath, n sunnny have in dotds.
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3

Thu 08 Mar 2007, 00:07
I tryed to make a hitting system =)

hitting system
Events
Unit - A unit Decays
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Zombie Infection
Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(Random integer number between 1 and 2) Equal to 1
Then - Actions
If - Conditions
(Random integer number between 1 and Cool Equal to 1
Then - Actions
Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Headshot! above (Triggering unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
Unit - Cause (Attacking unit) to damage (Triggering unit), dealing 100000000.00 damage of attack type Pierce and damage type Normal
Else - Actions
Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Belly shot! above (Triggering unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
Unit - Cause (Attacking unit) to damage (Triggering unit), dealing 20.00 damage of attack type Pierce and damage type Normal
Else - Actions
If - Conditions
(Random integer number between 1 and 2) Equal to 1
Then - Actions
Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Legshot above (Triggering unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
Unit - Set (Triggering unit) movement speed to ((Current movement speed of (Triggering unit)) + -50.00)
Else - Actions
Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Armshot! above (Triggering unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
Unit - Cause (Attacking unit) to damage (Triggering unit), dealing 10.00 damage of attack type Normal and damage type Normal
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3

Sat 19 May 2007, 23:44
Okay this is it....
This project is NOT dead it has just been paused for a while...
Muhahahahaaa is not onto the project anymore... he got bored.
Anyway i could use some help from some certain persons
(yes sunny i do mean you but i guess i have to wait unltil you get a good computer.)
But i will now have it as a secon project couse i just watched both dawn of the dead movies and decided to make a zombie map where you are in the huge mall anyways you get more info soon.
Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1

Sun 20 May 2007, 01:10
well, as long as you are not asking me for testing help im halfway fine... for a good reason i say 'halfway' -.-

its a pity, but if you wait for me having a better comp next time you will get disappointed - beside my studies im already doing a small additional weekend job to pay my running bills... if just my flat wouldnt be that expensive. >_<
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3

Mon 21 May 2007, 20:56
THIS IS DECLARED DEAD! YAY!!!
GET A BETTER PROJECT YAY AGAIN!
CAPS LOCK FOR THE WIN!!
Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1

Mon 21 May 2007, 21:15
sad news =/

hm.. anyway, evil, could you shortly describe the dotds disconnection problem you had yesterday? the most important is who got disconnected and when. thx =)

EDIT: well, nvm - i saw your post. thx Wink
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum