Kokufu
SG
SG
realm_1

Regist Date : 2015-06-06
http://kurodesigns.weebly.com

How to Host (Using ENTgaming.net)

on Mon 31 Aug 2015, 03:26
This is a step-by-step guide on how to host using the ENTGaming Server. Before looking straight at the images, be sure to read this paragraph first that explains what should be done at the beginning. First, go to the Internet browser (doesn't matter which browser; Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla FireFox, Internet Explorer, etc.). Once the window pops-up, go to the URL bar at the top and type in: http://entgaming.net then hit enter. For those superstitious, you can always use your search engine (Google, Bing, etc.) to search the URL provided. Once the window appears (should look like the first screenshot below), you may start looking at the images provided below.

Red: This color indicates what the URL bar would show for the web page provided after going to entgaming.net and the bookmark (I bookmarked it so I can go to it a lot faster than just typing it in all the time).
Blue: This color indicates where you should go next after follow the paragraph above. ENT Link is the web page where you can host your own games if the map is provided from ENT Servers.
Yellow: This color indicates where you should go if you ever need any assistance from the ENT Community/Staff. Board Index takes you to the same area that click on the Banner would, that's why there are two (2) areas covered in yellow.
Green: This color indicates the current Games that are going on, listed in a certain organization; current ENT User Hosted games at the top and current ENT Bot Hosted games at the bottom, you can check off the checkboxes at the bottom to see more/less of what is listed, such as games that are currently being played.

Red: This color indicates whether you should validate your account or not, this feature is only useful if you plan to manage your personal banlist and have it linked to your forum account for the ENT Forum.
Blue: This color indicates a web page that will show you whether or not you have been banned from ENT servers and how long, I have never been banned so I can't show a screenshot of what it looks like to be banned. If you have been banned, you can always appeal it via ENT Forum but only if you feel that your ban was unnecessary, not if you were banned for breaking their rules.
Green: This color indicates where you should go in order to host a game, within this web page will be shown where to get maps in order to host a game.

Red: This color indicates the hosting area. Follow these steps in order to host the Dawn of the Dead map:
1. Owner Name (Your in-game username): type in your battle.net or Garena or entconnect username in order to host properly.
2. Map: look through the drop-down menu to find the Dawn of the Dead map that you have found after looking through the map list (explained in the next screenshot).
3. Location: look through the drop-down menu to find a location near you that would best suit you for faster speed, the farther away the location is the slower your game speed will be. I usually pick New York though.
4. Private Game: you can host a game in private so other people cannot join but you will have to spoofcheck (sc) yourself using the bot name, so I wouldn't recommend this if you don't want to host a private game. This option is only useful if you don't want someone to join that is willing to avoid your bans. Follow the asterisks (*) to figure out how to host a private game.
5. Observer Slots: this option is only useful for Official Custom Warcraft III Games, such as the maps where you play the actual customs that aren't player-made.
6. Host Button: this button will host the map and bring you to a new web page that will show you your game name; for example: kokufu71
Blue: This color indicates where you should go if you do not have the map of the game you are wanting to play, look at the next screenshot to figure out how to add maps to the Map (3) option from the previous color indicated (red).
Green: This color indicates whether your game is currently in queue or not. If you are planning to host the game at the New York location and there are some games waiting to be hosted, it is best to use a different location unless you feel like waiting for several minutes.

Red: This color indicates what text you should type into the box at the top (already shown) and which game you should pick (this guide may go outdated but you should always get the latest version of the game by looking for the map's file name; example shown in screenshot). Be sure to click on the add button in order to add the map in your drop-down menu for the Map option from the previous screenshot.

If you have any questions about this guide, feel free to PM me or anyone else who knows how to host using ENT. Always use ENT when hosting a game as ENT is known to be a lot more stable than MMH (Make Me Host / Makemehost).
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3

Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Re: How to Host (Using ENTgaming.net)

on Mon 07 Sep 2015, 01:09
thumleft nice tuto ! i hope more ppl will try to host , its not that hard Smile

Kokufu
SG
SG
realm_1

Regist Date : 2015-06-06
http://kurodesigns.weebly.com

on Wed 09 Sep 2015, 17:22
Thanks! It actually isn't that hard but there is an alternative way of hosting games if you have a battle.net username but I don't really understand it and the ENTWiki actually explains it.
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3

Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

on Fri 11 Sep 2015, 12:01
Code:
/w clan.enterprise !load :84l1v
/w clan.enterprise !pub Dawn Of The Dead

the !load :(mapcode)  can be found in the list of game ent's bots have in store
the !pub command just host the game u loaded with load command Smile

here is a txt file i made to just copy/paste when i want to host ,
i prefer use !load because the !map command is just bad , if multiple maps share the same name the load code is unique.

just an example:

Code:

WARCRAFT ENT HOSTING games
===========================================================
Dawn Of The Dead 6.0 Beta9d.w3x
/w clan.enterprise !load :84l1v
/w clan.enterprise !pub Dawn Of The Dead
!close 2 4 6 8 10

Takeshi__s_Castle_3.61_Final.w3x
/w clan.enterprise !load :e0am8
/w clan.enterprise !pub Takeshi

WH40kTD_5.06c.w3x