Go down
Vipersteel
RC
RC
realm_3

Regist Date : 2012-05-13

Multiboard & Player Bug

on Thu 11 Jun 2015, 01:57
Had a game w/ a few ZDC mates, and we encountered... well a multiboard bug as well as myself personally, ceasing to have reload prompts or the player tag above my unit. There was an odd second "pause" when I chose MG upon exiting the chopper, which nobody said they experienced. When revived after getting a cleaver to the face after first mission, I disappeared. Entirely. Additionally, on my multiboard, Gubi had not chosen a class, despite being medic already. Looking at other's POV, I hadn't chosen a class yet. Upon using the -debug command, (others did this as well for... reasons?) the multiboard nearly disappeared for me, and for others various things happened.Looking back at the replay... I noticed my combat knife didn't proc at all, perhaps related? Pictures are from replay, unfortunately, it defaults to red's multiboard.
Attachments
BGPIC1.jpg Leaving HelipadYou don't have permission to download attachments.(183 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
BGPIC2.jpg -team, before -debugYou don't have permission to download attachments.(157 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Re: Multiboard & Player Bug

on Thu 11 Jun 2015, 03:15
Thanks for reporting.

We've had this bug once during beta tests. Unfortunately this happens so rarely that it's really hard to find the source of this bug.

I had hoped I fixed it while doing some overall cleanup and code sanitation but I guess that's not the case.

Anime is a prime example of why two nukes just weren't enough
Way to go, America!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum