Vipersteel
RC
RC
realm_3
Multiboard & Player Bug Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2012-05-13

Multiboard & Player Bug Empty Multiboard & Player Bug

Thu 11 Jun 2015, 01:57
Had a game w/ a few ZDC mates, and we encountered... well a multiboard bug as well as myself personally, ceasing to have reload prompts or the player tag above my unit. There was an odd second "pause" when I chose MG upon exiting the chopper, which nobody said they experienced. When revived after getting a cleaver to the face after first mission, I disappeared. Entirely. Additionally, on my multiboard, Gubi had not chosen a class, despite being medic already. Looking at other's POV, I hadn't chosen a class yet. Upon using the -debug command, (others did this as well for... reasons?) the multiboard nearly disappeared for me, and for others various things happened.Looking back at the replay... I noticed my combat knife didn't proc at all, perhaps related? Pictures are from replay, unfortunately, it defaults to red's multiboard.
Attachments
Multiboard & Player Bug Attachment
BGPIC1.jpg Leaving HelipadYou don't have permission to download attachments.(183 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
Multiboard & Player Bug Attachment
BGPIC2.jpg -team, before -debugYou don't have permission to download attachments.(157 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
Multiboard & Player Bug Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Multiboard & Player Bug Empty Re: Multiboard & Player Bug

Thu 11 Jun 2015, 03:15
Thanks for reporting.

We've had this bug once during beta tests. Unfortunately this happens so rarely that it's really hard to find the source of this bug.

I had hoped I fixed it while doing some overall cleanup and code sanitation but I guess that's not the case.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum