HorstRabe
1LT
1LT
realm_3
Zombie outbreak FAQ and ideas Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-07-19

Zombie outbreak FAQ and ideas Empty Zombie outbreak FAQ and ideas

Sun 04 Dec 2011, 21:44
I just walked my girlfriend home. We walked on a very dark street, and no cars drove there, it was night btw. At some point there were suddenly 3-4 airplanes flying over us in the sky, and I agan had to think: Wow, what to do now?

Well so I had this idea on making a new thread here on the forums. What would you actually do in this or that situation.
I plan to keep this first thread updated. Just ask your questions, or tell us what you think about a question etc...
This thread should stay ONtopic, so please stick to it. If you are getting too untopic your posts will be deleted, please open a new thread for that.

So let's go:

HorstRabe:

*You hear in the radios that there has been a zombie outbreak (first time radio is faster than you can see them). You have around half an hour time to pack your things and GET GOING or start barricading your house. What would you do in these very first 30 minutes.

*Image, there has been this pandaemie and the whole world if full of Zombies (at least every *** where you go.)
What would you do, when you have lived in:

Getting around, surviving, killing Zombies (maybe with towels, I think towels are an easy way to put Zombies out the silent and recycable way. You shield yourself, no infectious blood is spilled, you can put it around their head or mouth. Bad things are the claws... Maybe get a baseball bat, or some iron stick for some range. You will run out of ammo quite fast if you manage to find a gun, even if you life in crazy USA), travelling further, always seeking for food and a safe place to life. Life gets apatic and not really liveable any more, but still your instinct tells you to keep alive. The animal in you rules now.

But what then? What would you do then?
Would you keep enjoying things? Drink Whiskey slowly and respect it, when you found one?
Would we find somekind of antidote and throw it over the whole world in planes and just splash it down. Would we have to kill EVERY Zombie to get the world clean?

A Zombie apocalypse became somewhat of a dead end to me. How would we manage later? If we would manage, still everything would be infectious, kids couldnt play in the grass. Life would be ***. What do you think?

Last edited by HorstRabe on Tue 06 Dec 2011, 22:58; edited 3 times in total
HorstRabe
HorstRabe
1LT
1LT
realm_3

Zombie outbreak FAQ and ideas Empty Re: Zombie outbreak FAQ and ideas

Sun 04 Dec 2011, 21:48
HorstRabe wrote:You hear in the radios that there has been a zombie outbreak (first time radio is faster than you can see them). You have around half an hour time to pack your things and GET GOING or start barricading your house. What would you do in these very first 30 minutes.

I would pack my food, my water, some clothes, some nails, a lighter, lots of matches and candles, all alcohol and medical stuff I got and get going to my Gf, drive her back home with me, break into the firebrigade center and start barricading it. It's the savest place around and it's just over the street.
hmmm
hmmm
2LT
2LT
realm_7
Zombie outbreak FAQ and ideas Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2010-05-28

Mon 05 Dec 2011, 03:40
HorstRabe wrote:
You hear in the radios that there has been a zombie outbreak (first time radio is faster than you can see them). You have around half an hour time to pack your things and GET GOING or start barricading your house. What would you do in these very first 30 minutes.

I would trying to pack Foods,water as much as possible,cloths,first aid kit,anti-biotics,anti-septics,Lighting tool(regardless touch or oil lamp)extra refill oil, laptop with batteries and head to the school nearby my house to pack weapon (range is closer then 100m,and there have something like long spear,sledge hammer,steel ball)
and head to refill station to grab some fuel then head to highground get some rest(if there is 2 people),wait for next day and choice where to go(I dont think i can remain calm in that kind of situation,so i probably have to sit n think)
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
Zombie outbreak FAQ and ideas Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Mon 05 Dec 2011, 08:58
HorstRabe wrote:
You hear in the radios that there has been a zombie outbreak (first time radio is faster than you can see them). You have around half an hour time to pack your things and GET GOING or start barricading your house. What would you do in these very first 30 minutes.

First , i will check other media and call some friends to have confirmation of what is happening. 30 minutes is very short i suppose that many people already heard that message and main roads will be crowded. I will try to barricade myself with my wife , I will take my motorbike and will buy lots pastas/rice ,flour , oil , vinegar , salt , water and at the drugstore first aid kits , latex gloves.
During that time wifey should bring all phone/laptop at the stair , batteries pack , flashlight , and the remaining of water /food .
Once I'm back home i will try to secure all doors and windows and bring a ladder at the stair so we can escape or let some people come inside if needed.
I will not lock the stairs as there are so much more useful stuff downstair, in case i can still drop a cupboard , a bed , or a couple of chairs so it will be closed for some moment.
My father hobby was hunting , i'm lucky to have weapons at home but not much ammo , a 22 longrifle scope/silencer , one 12cal. double barrel shotty and one 16cal. shotty , i will give the katana to my wife Smile .
HorstRabe
HorstRabe
1LT
1LT
realm_3

Tue 06 Dec 2011, 22:56
Image, there has been this pandaemie and the whole world if full of Zombies (at least every *** where you go.)

Getting around, surviving, killing Zombies (maybe with towels, I think towels are an easy way to put Zombies out the silent and recycable way. You shield yourself, no infectious blood is spilled, you can put it around their head or mouth. Bad things are the claws... Maybe get a baseball bat, or some iron stick for some range. You will run out of ammo quite fast if you manage to find a gun, even if you life in crazy USA), travelling further, always seeking for food and a safe place to life. Life gets apatic and not really liveable any more, but still your instinct tells you to keep alive. The animal in you rules now.

Would you keep enjoying things? Drink Whiskey slowly and respect it, when you found one?
Would we find somekind of antidote and throw it over the whole world in planes and just splash it down. Would we have to kill EVERY Zombie to get the world clean?

A Zombie apocalypse became somewhat of a dead end to me. How would we manage later? If we would manage, still everything would be infectious, kids couldnt play in the grass. Life would be ***. What do you think?
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Zombie outbreak FAQ and ideas Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Wed 07 Dec 2011, 00:23
I'd go all out... trying to kill as many as possible because my body ain't so good when I have a lowered calorie input... so I'd probably die after taking a bunch out with my car and would be killed while bashing on a bunch of them with some kind of weapon...
HorstRabe
HorstRabe
1LT
1LT
realm_3

Wed 07 Dec 2011, 01:46
Mishotaki wrote:I'd go all out... trying to kill as many as possible because my body ain't so good when I have a lowered calorie input... so I'd probably die after taking a bunch out with my car and would be killed while bashing on a bunch of them with some kind of weapon...

Ouch. Another one that will bother the living... Still it might be a good idea to end it like that, taking out as many as possible, if you don't choose to live a messed up life that will maybe never be liveable under normal conditions again. I really am not sure what I'd do, but I guess I'd try to make it. You know... I kinda like life too much. I might maybe die trying to enjoy my last *** up time, doing something really beautiful. It's hard... Dying to a Zombie would REALLY SUCK! Suicide sucks too.... So yeah well. I guess I'd had to survive quite some time to die a normal death then.
hmmm
hmmm
2LT
2LT
realm_7

Wed 07 Dec 2011, 02:47
HorstRabe wrote:Image, there has been this pandaemie and the whole world if full of Zombies (at least every *** where you go.)

Yea,zombie apocalypse isn't fun,it is the other term of doom day,apocalypse us from stop the NBC warfare or human will still dying from mass destruction weapon,The grass don't go green,the trees don't grow leaves,village have no living human,water wasn't unable to drink,crops all dead(the situation vietnam being poured Agent orange)
hmmm
hmmm
2LT
2LT
realm_7

Thu 08 Dec 2011, 14:48
On an second though,im gonna fortified my house using this way

[img]Zombie outbreak FAQ and ideas 391239_307353319283142_171866602831815_1157702_1812740706_n[/img]
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
Zombie outbreak FAQ and ideas Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Thu 08 Dec 2011, 15:02
thats pretty good actually Smile
hmmm
hmmm
2LT
2LT
realm_7

Fri 09 Dec 2011, 04:25
It's even effective on human when they unable to turn it off,we should actually expect this on Resident evil 3: Extinction,replacing fence.
ArCH_venom
ArCH_venom
MSG
MSG
realm_7
Regist Date : 2011-04-18

Fri 09 Dec 2011, 05:42
hmmm wrote:On an second though,im gonna fortified my house using this way

Spoiler:

can I upvote this? LOL

I would take 30 mins to print out the Zombieland rules and stick to them. If I have spare time I'll just rip out my porcelin toilet cap and get going

ALRIGHT GUYS TIME TO VISIT "THE RISEN"
sengjung123
sengjung123
SG
SG
realm_7
Regist Date : 2010-07-17

Mon 30 Jan 2012, 17:57
im gonna dig a hole, go in it, and hide.
i can't see them. they can't see me.

and get some zippo to set the idiots on fire.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum