Go down
sengjung123
sengjung123
SG
SG
Posts : 33
realm_7
Réputation : 0
info that i found out. :) Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2010-07-17

info that i found out. :) Empty info that i found out. :)

on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 01:16
idk what to put for the title, and what category it should go, but i think it goes here, as its related.

facebook miraculously appeared this page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dawn-of-the-Dead-v60-Beta-8b/217138755016512
maybe we should check it out. Smile
ArCH_venom
ArCH_venom
MSG
MSG
Posts : 139
realm_7
Réputation : -2
info that i found out. :) Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2011-04-18

info that i found out. :) Empty Re: info that i found out. :)

on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 03:03
Had rather it being a group instead of a page for the "join this group" option. lol
hmmm
hmmm
2LT
2LT
Posts : 296
realm_7
Réputation : 7
info that i found out. :) Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2010-05-28

info that i found out. :) Empty Re: info that i found out. :)

on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 04:16
look so farmiliar ,cant rmb it but i think someone open it so long ago
sengjung123
sengjung123
SG
SG
Posts : 33
realm_7
Réputation : 0
info that i found out. :) Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2010-07-17

info that i found out. :) Empty Re: info that i found out. :)

on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 08:48
was opened today lol. Very Happy looks... interesting. Very Happy

EDIT: it even changed the link on the loading screen! :O
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
Posts : 1584
realm_3
Réputation : 62
info that i found out. :) Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

info that i found out. :) Empty Re: info that i found out. :)

on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 09:57
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
lawl nice .. i don't have facebook account tho.

....................
info that i found out. :) Bandea17
sengjung123
sengjung123
SG
SG
Posts : 33
realm_7
Réputation : 0
info that i found out. :) Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2010-07-17

info that i found out. :) Empty Re: info that i found out. :)

on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 10:15
^ +1 to the caveman. Razz tongue thumright lol!
HorstRabe
HorstRabe
1LT
1LT
Posts : 349
realm_3
Réputation : 8
info that i found out. :) Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-07-19

info that i found out. :) Empty Re: info that i found out. :)

on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 10:48
+1 to me. I'm not using private secret police.

....................
BigBadBoom!
sengjung123
sengjung123
SG
SG
Posts : 33
realm_7
Réputation : 0
info that i found out. :) Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2010-07-17

info that i found out. :) Empty Re: info that i found out. :)

on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 13:22
dammit someone found out the admin so fast.. D:
ArCH_venom
ArCH_venom
MSG
MSG
Posts : 139
realm_7
Réputation : -2
info that i found out. :) Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2011-04-18

info that i found out. :) Empty Re: info that i found out. :)

on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 13:50
sengjung123 wrote:dammit someone found out the admin so fast.. this must be the beginning of the apocalypse. I wonder if aliens come down and see zombies instead of humans, would they think that zombies are the dominant species and that earth is a barbaric planet? would they then purge the earth and sell it for high price? maybe we should plan out a system to inform the aliens that humans are the actual dominant species. maybe we can do something with the cereal boxes

I prefer milk cartons

sengjung123
sengjung123
SG
SG
Posts : 33
realm_7
Réputation : 0
info that i found out. :) Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2010-07-17

info that i found out. :) Empty Re: info that i found out. :)

on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 17:00
ArCH_venom wrote:
sengjung123 wrote:dammit someone found out the admin so fast.. this must be the beginning of the apocalypse. I wonder if aliens come down and see zombies instead of humans, would they think that zombies are the dominant species and that earth is a barbaric planet? would they then purge the earth and sell it for high price? maybe we should plan out a system to inform the aliens that humans are the actual dominant species. maybe we can do something with the cereal boxes

I prefer milk cartons


i didnt say i wanted cereal boxes.. i rather kill the world with keyboards. thats what keyboard warriors do, right?
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
Posts : 1033
realm_1
Réputation : 23
info that i found out. :) Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

info that i found out. :) Empty Re: info that i found out. :)

on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 23:55
+1 to the facebook non-users!
actually, "facebook" is banned as a word in any URL on my browser.... just like "doubleclick" and "advertising.com"

....................
info that i found out. :) Pbucket
ArCH_venom
ArCH_venom
MSG
MSG
Posts : 139
realm_7
Réputation : -2
info that i found out. :) Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2011-04-18

info that i found out. :) Empty Re: info that i found out. :)

on Sat 01 Oct 2011, 05:39
Mishotaki wrote:"facebook" is banned as a word in any URL on my browser

"he decided a facepalm was not enough so he went for an epic facebook instead. in fact the impact was so great the book shattered"

you banned this innocently normal sentence
Toadifer
Toadifer
SG
SG
Posts : 26
realm_1
Réputation : 1
info that i found out. :) Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2011-02-08

info that i found out. :) Empty Re: info that i found out. :)

on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 16:23
Maybe for the fact it had the word "facebook" in it. We all know how back stabbing that facebook can be. But, I would sell my friends out for $50,000,000,000.00 too. Look at all those freakin' zeros after that 5. I wish I could put atleast one of those zeros after that 5. Sad
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
Posts : 1931
realm_3
Réputation : 55
info that i found out. :) Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

info that i found out. :) Empty Re: info that i found out. :)

on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 16:37
ArCH_venom wrote:
Mishotaki wrote:"facebook" is banned as a word in any URL on my browser

"he decided a facepalm was not enough so he went for an epic facebook instead. in fact the impact was so great the book shattered"

you banned this innocently normal sentence

If there's ever a URL like this then I don't really know if you actually wanna go there anyway ;D

....................
Anime is a prime example of why two nukes just weren't enough
Way to go, America!
Toadifer
Toadifer
SG
SG
Posts : 26
realm_1
Réputation : 1
info that i found out. :) Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2011-02-08

info that i found out. :) Empty Re: info that i found out. :)

on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 16:41
s3rius wrote:
ArCH_venom wrote:
Mishotaki wrote:"facebook" is banned as a word in any URL on my browser

"he decided a facepalm was not enough so he went for an epic facebook instead. in fact the impact was so great the book shattered"

you banned this innocently normal sentence

If there's ever a URL like this then I don't really know if you actually wanna go there anyway ;D

I'd check it out.....just out of curiosity...
sengjung123
sengjung123
SG
SG
Posts : 33
realm_7
Réputation : 0
info that i found out. :) Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2010-07-17

info that i found out. :) Empty Re: info that i found out. :)

on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 06:11
only 1 liked it. Trolololol. the admin is jelly.
Sponsored content

info that i found out. :) Empty Re: info that i found out. :)

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum