Share
Go down
avatar
Seasoner
1SG
1SG
Posts : 74
realm_7
Réputation : 0

Regist Date : 2009-12-24

Scout bug

on Thu 16 Dec 2010, 15:40
Old scout bug is back, chargeable weaponry/ some items can be bug for infinite charges..
avatar
hmmm
2LT
2LT
Posts : 296
realm_7
Réputation : 7

Regist Date : 2010-05-28

Re: Scout bug

on Fri 17 Dec 2010, 04:17
knew it already ,ppls have endless pancor and enfield
avatar
Sath
MG
MG
Posts : 1584
realm_3
Réputation : 62

Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Re: Scout bug

on Fri 17 Dec 2010, 06:56
That reminds me when Zan were spamming the entire map with satchels and explosives D:

....................
avatar
Eulogy
COL
COL
Posts : 793
realm_1
Réputation : 17

Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Re: Scout bug

on Fri 17 Dec 2010, 08:29
Sath wrote:That reminds me when Zan were spamming the entire map with satchels and explosives D:

hahahahaha good times, good times! I believe s3rius used to blow people up constantly using scout/demo when that bug was around...... man that reminds me does anybody know where TR4X went? lol Did the government finally figure out he was a mole working in their postal(?) system? S3rius any insight? lol
avatar
Gimli.SoG
BG
BG
Posts : 1043
realm_1
Réputation : 30

Regist Date : 2009-07-29
http://www.dotd-stars.com

Re: Scout bug

on Sat 18 Dec 2010, 01:08
is everything bug"able" or just satchels, enfield, and pancor

....................


"Wheres my axe?"
avatar
s3rius
LTG
LTG
Posts : 1931
realm_3
Réputation : 55

Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Re: Scout bug

on Sat 18 Dec 2010, 17:11
Eulogy wrote:
Sath wrote:That reminds me when Zan were spamming the entire map with satchels and explosives D:

hahahahaha good times, good times! I believe s3rius used to blow people up constantly using scout/demo when that bug was around...... man that reminds me does anybody know where TR4X went? lol Did the government finally figure out he was a mole working in their postal(?) system? S3rius any insight? lol

Yea, FBI guys probably got him. Or he got abducted by the people from Mars.
Well, due to my damaged interweb I'm not really up-to-date right now. I guess he just has a lot to do.

....................
Anime is a prime example of why two nukes just weren't enough
Way to go, America!
avatar
ZanX.2
SSG
SSG
Posts : 40
realm_1
Réputation : 3

Regist Date : 2009-08-17

Re: Scout bug

on Sun 19 Dec 2010, 00:56
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
MUAHAHAHAA
You can't stop my demolition derby!!! Well you did once... but God said "Zan you are not finished with your duty go back and do some more" and then God gave us the scout bug back
Very Happy
Anyway yeah that brings back some good'ol times when i would spam those explosives i think i still have some replays where i did some "Art" with the explosives, and the double shotgun or grenades
avatar
Eulogy
COL
COL
Posts : 793
realm_1
Réputation : 17

Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Re: Scout bug

on Sun 19 Dec 2010, 16:20
ZanX.2 wrote:MUAHAHAHAA
You can't stop my demolition derby!!! Well you did once... but God said "Zan you are not finished with your duty go back and do some more" and then God gave us the scout bug back
Very Happy
Anyway yeah that brings back some good'ol times when i would spam those explosives i think i still have some replays where i did some "Art" with the explosives, and the double shotgun or grenades

So shall it be written, so shall it be done.

And it was good. lol Have fun Zan xD

And s3r the kitty is cute. FBI/CIA/Interpol/ what ever you germans call secret service other than interpol... lol they are all passing tr4x around like a guy in prison with a baby face.
avatar
Kokufu
SG
SG
Posts : 26
realm_1
Réputation : 2

Regist Date : 2015-06-06
http://kurodesigns.weebly.com

Re: Scout bug

on Mon 08 Jun 2015, 18:11
This bug is still around. Sad
avatar
s3rius
LTG
LTG
Posts : 1931
realm_3
Réputation : 55

Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Re: Scout bug

on Mon 08 Jun 2015, 23:40
kokufu wrote:This bug is still around. Sad

So what exactly happens? Do you put an item like the RPG into the scout back and out comes an RPG with 0 charges that can be used indefinitely? Or can get item be somehow duplicated?

....................
Anime is a prime example of why two nukes just weren't enough
Way to go, America!
avatar
Kokufu
SG
SG
Posts : 26
realm_1
Réputation : 2

Regist Date : 2015-06-06
http://kurodesigns.weebly.com

Re: Scout bug

on Tue 09 Jun 2015, 02:37
Tested items:
MR-C MGL, Regular Shotgun, secondary MGL, and MAC

It isn't duplicated or anything, just unlimited ammunition pretty much.
Sponsored content

Re: Scout bug

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum