HorstRabe
1LT
1LT
realm_3
Cheating in Garena Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-07-19

Cheating in Garena Empty Cheating in Garena

Wed 03 Nov 2010, 14:49
Just tried playing in Garena. First DotD i joined was with fog disabled. I asked why, they said it is irritating... Now i dont wonder why so much Garena players are high ranked in such a short time. Is there a possibility to lock the save/load system is something in those advanced options is changed? CHEATING SUCKZ!!
hmmm
hmmm
2LT
2LT
realm_7
Cheating in Garena Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2010-05-28

Cheating in Garena Empty Re: Cheating in Garena

Wed 03 Nov 2010, 14:53
HorstRabe wrote:Just tried playing in Garena. First DotD i joined was with fog disabled. I asked why, they said it is irritating... Now i dont wonder why so much Garena players are high ranked in such a short time. Is there a possibility to lock the save/load system is something in those advanced options is changed? CHEATING SUCKZ!!

thats why i say beware of hacker, before few hacker spreading dotd hacking map, tried to stop and then we have arguement with those hacker but we still failed to stop
hmmm
hmmm
2LT
2LT
realm_7

Wed 03 Nov 2010, 14:56
and the thing i scare most is hacking map spread to battle.net
HorstRabe
HorstRabe
1LT
1LT
realm_3

Wed 03 Nov 2010, 22:35
wonderfull, any solutions?
hmmm
hmmm
2LT
2LT
realm_7

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 02:40
HorstRabe wrote:wonderfull, any solutions?

don't let those hacker know there are DotD player at battle.net :pale:if they does'nt know, they won't pay attention for it, because they feel boring by max rank

hacker are just unaccept-able because hacker SUCKS!
Rookie
Rookie
MSG
MSG
realm_7
Regist Date : 2010-10-22

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 03:03
lol,are you talking about the hacked dotd map where after a few kills,you can lvl up?one time 1 guy showed me and a few kills later,i am like...a major What the fuck ?!? wtf
shawntjj
shawntjj
1SG
1SG
realm_7
Regist Date : 2010-02-02

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 07:15
Nice 2 have u horstrabe trying out garena. The quality of play differs alot rite? haha.

Kinda feel embarress to say i played revealed frequently to gain some easier ranks in the past but as time goes on it will feel very bored. i rmb i quited a revealed game coz it i could anticipate everyting, plus de fact it is on nitemare mode.

The best place 2 play any good zombie related games would actually be in the Singapore Notd am rm (if u choose to come to the sg server) but its oways filled with veri little ppl.

Btw horstrabe, mind me askin whr ur 1st dotd game was in garena? s in country/server wise.

PS. mr rookie u shld delete the hacked map asap, even having the map in ur dl folder is an insult to us all. lol
hmmm
hmmm
2LT
2LT
realm_7

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 07:20
banning those hacker are just simply not enough
Rookie
Rookie
MSG
MSG
realm_7

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 10:56
of course i have already deleted the map shawn,its kinda stupid actually.made by loserific losers who wanna lvl up only and cant be bothered to play the real deal Mad Rolling Eyes i was disgusted when i saw it Evil or Very Mad
shawntjj
shawntjj
1SG
1SG
realm_7
Regist Date : 2010-02-02

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 11:03
Well gd 4 for 2 b rid of tht map. i rmb-ed the guy hu hosted de hacked map sayin he wud promote it in other rms. Thank God its ony garena, though it sucks 4 garena users like myself.

And we're kinda waiting for horstrabe to come on9 rite now. Do hope his free for a game or 2, its not everyday some1 from de zks clan comes 2 play wit us.

Rookie
Rookie
MSG
MSG
realm_7

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 11:24
uh huh,well have fun with HorstRabe.tonight i may be able to go on9 to join you guys rambo
Rookie
Rookie
MSG
MSG
realm_7

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 11:33
hmmm wrote:banning those hacker are just simply not enough
dammn right!i have an idea on how to deal with them sarcastically speaking Twisted Evil
HorstRabe
HorstRabe
1LT
1LT
realm_3

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 11:53
phew theres a lot to answer ;P
lets start:
hmmm wrote:

don't let those hacker know there are DotD player at battle.net :pale:if they does'nt know, they won't pay attention for it, because they feel boring by max rank

hacker are just unaccept-able because hacker SUCKS!
Of course they do, but banning is not possible, I think. The thing is not that those hackers get bored after some time, no, they show the hacked game to other players, that may be interested, - that really sucks!

Rookie wrote:
lol,are you talking about the hacked dotd map where after a few kills,you can lvl up?one time 1 guy showed me and a few kills later,i am like...a major What the *** ?!? wtf
Actually i was not talking about THAT, i was just talking about that revealed thing, that totally destroys the whole game, because it aint fun anymore (in my opinion at least). There exists a hacked map? SUCKS SOME MORE!

Shawnty wrote: Nice 2 have u horstrabe trying out garena. The quality of play differs alot rite? haha.

Kinda feel embarress to say i played revealed frequently to gain some easier ranks in the past but as time goes on it will feel very bored. i rmb i quited a revealed game coz it i could anticipate everyting, plus de fact it is on nitemare mode.

The best place 2 play any good zombie related games would actually be in the Singapore Notd am rm (if u choose to come to the sg server) but its oways filled with veri little ppl.

Btw horstrabe, mind me askin whr ur 1st dotd game was in garena? s in country/server wise.

PS. mr rookie u shld delete the hacked map asap, even having the map in ur dl folder is an insult to us all. lol
It is! Its kinda different (Rooms and so on), but qualitiy is "okay", I want a game, I host, I play Wink
You revealed? Well then you know what I mean with "It gets boring". My game was in singapore tower defence room 3.

Rookie wrote: hmmm wrote:banning those hacker are just simply not enough

dammn right!i have an idea on how to deal with them sarcastically speaking Twisted Evil

My man Rookie, I thought of getting their ID, their adress and then kick their ass real hard Smile

Shawntjj wrote: Well gd 4 for 2 b rid of tht map. i rmb-ed the guy hu hosted de hacked map sayin he wud promote it in other rms. Thank God its ony garena, though it sucks 4 garena users like myself.

And we're kinda waiting for horstrabe to come on9 rite now. Do hope his free for a game or 2, its not everyday some1 from de zks clan comes 2 play wit us.

I hope i understood you right, because your english is (sorry dude) even worse than mine. I am totally looking forward to do something about those hackers, but after all this writing i still dont have any ideas ;P
Yes, just /pm me and we can get started.

OOOOOkay, any other suggestions??^^
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
Cheating in Garena Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 12:18
There's only one way to get rid of xp hackers: Deleting the entire save system for everyone.

Guess if that's a good solution.
HorstRabe
HorstRabe
1LT
1LT
realm_3

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 12:19
Seriously s3rius you idea sucks Very Happy

Aint there any possibility to lock the save system, or make the game crash when there is something changed in the advanced settings?
Rookie
Rookie
MSG
MSG
realm_7

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 12:25
i got a suggestion to on how to deal with those hackers,mr HorstRabe.my suggestions is bloody fun for all dotd lovers like us!
Very Happy Smile Twisted Evil
Fluffysaur
Fluffysaur
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2010-10-05

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 12:25
Lul @ s3rius. xD
hmmm
hmmm
2LT
2LT
realm_7

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 12:27
s3rius wrote:There's only one way to get rid of xp hackers: Deleting the entire save system for everyone.

Guess if that's a good solution.

seriously u wet my pants s3rius
Rookie
Rookie
MSG
MSG
realm_7

Cheating in Garena Empty Cheating in Garena

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 12:29
i got an idea about how to punish those lifeless hackers Evil or Very Mad
we have 2 options:choose either 1;
the hitman-option 1:hire a hitman or 2 who LOVES dotd and tell them that dotd is threatened by hackers and we plead them to collect da hackers' heads free-of-charge and deliver them to us where we stuff their heads and put them as trophies!
the angry mob option 2:we all grab some pitchforks and lighted sticks and start an angry mob Twisted Evil then we go to the hackers' houses,drag them out,beat the hell outta them,and raze their houses to da ground
BAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil
whos with me!!!???
HorstRabe
HorstRabe
1LT
1LT
realm_3

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 12:31
again, I am totally with you Rookie, idea 1 as well as idea 2 Wink
HorstRabe
HorstRabe
1LT
1LT
realm_3

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 12:31
lawl it seems that there is no real constructive solution...
Rookie
Rookie
MSG
MSG
realm_7

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 12:53
hey HorstRabe,have you ever heard of this hacked map of dotd before? this hacked map is unique,it can kinda lvl up the user's rank from pvt to gen in the end of the day.i saw it in beta 6 btw
HorstRabe
HorstRabe
1LT
1LT
realm_3

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 13:02
yes, you told me earlier in this post.
FitalityX
FitalityX
SGFC
SGFC
realm_7
Cheating in Garena Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2010-03-22

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 13:03
Heh. These map spoils the game. Makin alot of gens n act tough, holding dat title. Fk them. They cant even survive nightmare, wan handle hell. Jokers
Rookie
Rookie
MSG
MSG
realm_7

Thu 04 Nov 2010, 13:07
well,i havent told you the entire thing yet.i have drafted a post about it
Sponsored content