xRiotZx
SSG
SSG
realm_1
ZDC Shamans - Page 2 Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2010-06-19

ZDC Shamans - Page 2 Empty Re: ZDC Shamans

Wed 21 Sep 2011, 14:13
Anu's an awful Shaman, he rage quits, team kills, and rages at members.

Grev has always been a cool guy, and an honorary member of ZDC so I think he's alright.

CaptTemplar is just well tempered so I'd say he's a good pick too.

As for Mass he's proven to be an idiot many times before, and got one of the best Shaman's Pebs ever had, 'Sickness'.

Lastly, Silent_One seems to be better tempered than when he first became Shaman, he's also highly active.

The current ZDC Shamans look more appeasing then that of the last 6 months.
Toadifer
Toadifer
SG
SG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2011-02-08

Wed 21 Sep 2011, 14:22
The only person I seen Anu rage at is you, because you keep calling him "Anus" and I haven't seen him TK anyone that wasn't trying to blow him up with a SAT or EC. I haven't seen Mass since I re-started playing DotD, and I don't think I've seen CaptTemplar at all. I don't know if it's because of the hours I play (which is usually only in the morning time for USEast central time)

What it comes down to man, you can't pick your leadership, so you have to play by their rules...even if they're an idiot/asshole/TKer/clown/high tempered. I learned that from the Army, man just flow with it. As long as their active in spreading the game and willing to help people out that don't fully understand the game, then it's all good in my book.

PS off topic: Sath, is there anyway to change the color and size of the font of what we type so I can see it before post? I'm an old ass 24 year old man, this tiny light blue on grey is hard for me to see lol.
HorstRabe
HorstRabe
1LT
1LT
realm_3
Regist Date : 2009-07-19

Thu 22 Sep 2011, 11:05
Toadifer wrote:The only person I seen Anu rage at is you, because you keep calling him "Anus" and I haven't seen him TK anyone that wasn't trying to blow him up with a SAT or EC. I haven't seen Mass since I re-started playing DotD, and I don't think I've seen CaptTemplar at all. I don't know if it's because of the hours I play (which is usually only in the morning time for USEast central time)

What it comes down to man, you can't pick your leadership, so you have to play by their rules...even if they're an idiot/asshole/TKer/clown/high tempered. I learned that from the Army, man just flow with it. As long as their active in spreading the game and willing to help people out that don't fully understand the game, then it's all good in my book.

PS off topic: Sath, is there anyway to change the color and size of the font of what we type so I can see it before post? I'm an old ass 24 year old man, this tiny light blue on grey is hard for me to see lol.

Never stop standing up, never stop fighting for the good.
Toadifer
Toadifer
SG
SG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2011-02-08

Fri 23 Sep 2011, 17:09
You didn't have to copy and paste it so everyone see in high-lighted view all my grammatical errors. lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum