Share | 

what time is Dotd usually hosted on useast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RC
Cumonhereye

realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: what time is Dotd usually hosted on useast   Sat 17 Jul 2010, 01:14

Just wondering when if ever Dawn of the dead is hosted because i have been wanting to play but there is never a game up.
Back to top Go down
BG
Gimli.SoG

realm_1

Regist Date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: what time is Dotd usually hosted on useast   Sat 17 Jul 2010, 01:25

come to channel: Clan ZDC on US East. My host bot is on autohost so adding it as a friend could help you in finding hosted dotd games

"Wheres my axe?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.dotd-stars.com
CPL
TenienteMani

realm_1

Regist Date : 2010-04-19

PostSubject: Re: what time is Dotd usually hosted on useast   Mon 20 Sep 2010, 15:47

On the bot could you lower the number of people needed for it to autostart from 6 to 4 or 3, because the people never wait and when we have just 1 more to go the bot resets.

Thx
Back to top Go down
1SG
Korox

realm_1

Regist Date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: what time is Dotd usually hosted on useast   Sat 25 Sep 2010, 17:02

Add me (Korox) on Us East and /w me whenever you need to get a game going. I can remotely start it, and if I'm in the game myself the bot doesn't unhost.
Back to top Go down
CPL
TenienteMani

realm_1

Regist Date : 2010-04-19

PostSubject: Re: what time is Dotd usually hosted on useast   Mon 27 Sep 2010, 17:34

Hokay thnx korox, Ill add you
Back to top Go down
RC
syllenos

realm_5

Regist Date : 2010-09-27

PostSubject: Re: what time is Dotd usually hosted on useast   Mon 27 Sep 2010, 21:53

Hey folks !
There is any hosts in garena rooms, i really enjoy playing this map, but the brazillian comunity doesn't play too much, if there is any hosts in garena, can you guys tell me ?
Back to top Go down
PVT
GriLLSkiLLz

realm_7

Regist Date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: what time is Dotd usually hosted on useast   Fri 22 Oct 2010, 07:34

syllenos wrote:
Hey folks !
There is any hosts in garena rooms, i really enjoy playing this map, but the brazillian comunity doesn't play too much, if there is any hosts in garena, can you guys tell me ?

Just go to Garena Singapore Tower Defense Room 3.

Me and other hosts are usually there. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what time is Dotd usually hosted on useast   

Back to top Go down

what time is Dotd usually hosted on useast
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dotd6.net :: --=| Dawn Of The Dead 6 |=-- :: -= DotD 6 Unclassified =--