Gilorean
SG
SG
realm_4
Appreciation and Problems Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2009-08-28

Appreciation and Problems Empty Appreciation and Problems

Fri 28 Aug 2009, 01:44
I hope I am posting at the right place. (Everything is regarding DawnoftheDead Beta 6)
Hey there S3rius, first I'd like to say thanks for creating such a great and unusual(ending bit) map.
It sucks that I can't play with you Americans due to the fact that we have delays when playing from Australia thus I have not choice but to stick with a private Australian bnet server.

I'll keep this as subtle as possible to avoid spoilers regarding this question: (Normal Difficulty) when the Colonel gets served, why do white fluffers appear? I'm working on the assumption that if he doesnt get served, a nasty boss will appear but am I wrong?
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1
Appreciation and Problems Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Appreciation and Problems Empty Re: Appreciation and Problems

Fri 28 Aug 2009, 01:48
well beta 6 has now been replaced (with a rather buggy) Beta 7.. lol s3rius will kill me.. anyway white's mission is the end for beta 6. either you keep him alive long enough to gain the exp and ending and THEN the bunnies come.. or he dies early and the bunnies come... it IS possible to survive the wave of bunnies but then.. just.. other stuff happens and its better to die by bunnies... lol
Gilorean
Gilorean
SG
SG
realm_4

Fri 28 Aug 2009, 02:17
ROFLMAO. Well, I sincerely hope that you can pass this message to him or that he would eventually read this: "S3rius, I hope you fix that after the Beta because its not logical for them to create fluffy bast*rds as the most horrid abominations or deadlist human devour.. you get the picture."

I hope to see S3rius add more missions.

Also, there aren't really any problems besides the rare quest glitches (sometimes it doesnt progress even though we've done it step by step) and some zombies get "stuck" inside the tiles which renders them vulnerable.

Lastly, can't play DOTD 7b down here because we're still stuck with version 1.23 for alittle while. If that isn't the cause well... I'm going to go kill myself.
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Fri 28 Aug 2009, 04:48
hmm rofl damn.. well... b7 has a new mission, new items, gear ect. the zombies-in-wall is fixed and he replaced the bunnies with some rather angry raccoons lol

btw theres another ausi who plays on a seperate server... not sure if he still plays but i'll try n find his user name for you. I think it was Takinagi or something like that... only other guy from australia I know who plays Smile
Gilorean
Gilorean
SG
SG
realm_4

Fri 28 Aug 2009, 11:27
Fetch me Takinagi, ill try to hook him in our main aussie bnet server. Sadly we have this invitation system, which is very annoying.
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
Appreciation and Problems Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Fri 28 Aug 2009, 15:58
Gilorean wrote:S3rius, I hope you fix that after the Beta because its not logical for them to create fluffy bast*rds as the most horrid abominations or deadlist human devour.. you get the picture.
The cuties are supposed to be game enders. The story is not completely developed, yet. Once the final missions are implemented you won't see any bunnies/raccoons/chicken anymore, but some real undead monstrosities.
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Fri 28 Aug 2009, 18:39
hmm ok his name on the site is Takayanagi just go into the members section and put that in.. I'm not really sure how your seperate server works but i think he might have his name in his profile.. hopefully..
Gilorean
Gilorean
SG
SG
realm_4

Sat 29 Aug 2009, 00:52
Eulogy wrote:hmm ok his name on the site is Takayanagi just go into the members section and put that in.. I'm not really sure how your seperate server works but i think he might have his name in his profile.. hopefully..

Thanks. Well our servers are just like yours except that it's private (cant just buy wc3, install it and log into it, requires a download of some sort of patch that allows the server to be shown and must be invited to be allowed in).

(playing Dawnofthedead 7b after they patched it to 1.24b last night)

-request thread deleted after eulogy has read it.
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Sat 29 Aug 2009, 06:22
Unfortunately we arent allowed to delete posts Sad so I guess I'll say welcome to the forums instead lol xD hope you can find him he's been inactive on this site for about 2 months now =/

However we can lock a thread so I guess thats what we'll do ^^ PM me if you have any other questions Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum